.Safety Non-Contact Door Switches
The SFN series safety non-contact door switches utilize magnetic type detection to monitor opening and closing of doors. The dedicated controller allows multiple connection of up to 30 units. The switches can be installed vertically or horizontally, and can also be installed from both sides.
- Electromagnetic induction method
- Control up to 30 units with a single controller (SFC-N)
- Easy installation with cable connector models and cable/connector accessories
- Stable detection of actuators in front/rear, top/bottom, right/left direction doors
- U-shaped design with 2-color operation indicators visible from 3 sides (ON: green, OFF: red)
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard)
- SIL 3, PL e rating when used with SFC-N series safety non-contact switch controllers
Korea Patent Registration 10-2124203, U.S.A. Patent Registration 16/477358, China Patent Application 201880008654.5
Korea Design Registration 30-1007539
Multiple Unit Connection
3-Sided Operation Indicator
Connect Up to 30 Units
Connect up to 30 units to a single dedicated controller to save cost and installation time.
Cable Type / Cable Connector Type Available
Users can select between cable type and cable connector type models depending on user requirements.
Cable Connector Type and Branch Connectors
The cable connector type models can be connected to Y-shaped or cross-shaped branch connectors and extension cables for flexible installation. When connected to cross-shaped connectors auxiliary output is provided for monitoring of multiple safety non-contact switches.
U-Shaped Operation Indicator
The U-shaped operation indicator allows users to identify operation status from various directions.
Flexible Installation Various Door Types
The door switches can be installed horizontally or vertically, and can be installed from both sides.
High Safety Rating
When used together with SFC-N series safety non-contact switch dedicated controllers, safety rating of IEC/EN 61508 SIL3, ISO 13849-1/2 Cat. 4, PL e can be achieved.