Liquid Level Photoelectric Sensors
The BL series photoelectric liquid level sensors can detect the presence or absence of liquid in transparent pipes measuring 6 to 13 mm in diameter and less than 1 mm thick. Users can easily select between Light ON and Dark ON operation using the operation mode switch. With a compact design and easy installation, the BL series sensors are ideal solutions for non-contact detection of liquid in transparent pipes.
- Photoelectric sensors for non-contact detection of liquid in transparent pipes
- Detects presence of liquid in transparent pipes (external diameter 6 to 13mm, < 1mm thick)
- Compact size : W23×H14×L13mm
- Light ON/Dark ON operation mode switch
- [Green LED] operation mode indicator (Light ON : on, Dark ON : off)
- [Red LED] operation status indicator
- Built-in reverse polarity protection circuit and output overcurrent (short-circuit) protection circuit
- Protection bracket (sold separately) for Ø12.7mm (1/2 in) pipes
- IP64 protection structure (IEC standard)
Liquid Level Detection
Operation Mode Switch
Liquid Level Detection In Transparent Pipes
The BL series sensors use the refractive index of light for non-contact presence detection of liquid in transparent pipes (external diameter 6 to 13mm, < 1mm thick)
The compact sized sensor (W23×H14×L13mm) are ideal for space-saving installation.
Operation Mode Switching
Users can easily switch between Light ON and Dark ON operation modes using the operation switch button.
The green LED operation mode indicator is turned on during Light ON operation and turned off during Dark ON operation, making it easy to identify the active operation mode.