Front/Side Mount Photoelectric Sensors
The BH series photoelectric sensors are capable of front mounting using M18 nut and fastening cap or side mounting using M3 bolt screw and nuts. The flexible installation options allow easy application in various industrial settings. The sensors can produce individual or simultaneous NPN and PNP open collector outputs by simple wire configuration. The IP67 protection structure provides stable and error-free operation even in wet or dusty environments.
- Front mounting (M18 nut) or side mounting (M3 screws)
- Simultaneous NPN/PNP open collector output
- Sensing distance
- – Through-beam type : 20m
- – Retroreflective type : 4m
- – Diffuse reflective type : 1m, 300mm
- Compact size : W14mm×H34.5mm×L28mm
- Mirror Surface Rejection (MSR) function allows stable detection of highly reflective targets (retroreflective type only)
- Sensitivity adjuster included
- Light ON/Dark ON operation mode switch
- Operation indicator (red LED) and stability indicator (green LED)
- Built-in reverse polarity protection circuit and output overcurrent (short-circuit) protection circuit
- Mutual interference prevention function (except through-beam type)
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard) (patent) *
Korea Patent Registration 10-1409233
SimultaneousNPN/PNP OpenCollector Output
Mirror SurfaceRejection (MSR)
Simple OperationMode Switching
Front/Side Mounting Sensors
The BH series photoelectric sensors are capable of both front mounting (using M18 nut) and Side mounting (using M3 screws) for flexible installation in diverse applications.
Simultaneous NPN/PNP Open Collector Output
Depending on wire configuration, the sensors can produce individual NPN or PNP outputs Or simultaneous NPN and PNP outputs
Long Sensing Distance Up to 20m
The through-beam type models feature long sensing distances up to 20m.
The compact sized sensors (W14×H34.5×L28mm) can be easily installed in tight or limited spaces.
Mirror Surface Rejection (MSR) Function (Retroreflective Type)
The retroreflective type models feature built-in polarizing filters allowing the units to only receive light from reflectors.
This function allows stable detection of highly reflective targets including metals, mirrors, etc.
Sensitivity Adjuster Included
The attached sensitivity adjuster allows users to easily adjust the sensitivity without repositioning the sensors.
Various Status Indicators
Operation indicator (red LED) and stability indicator (green LED) allows users To quickly identify the operation status of the sensors.