Programmable Digital Counter/Timers
The CT series digital counter/timers are integrated units with functions of counters and timers. The units feature various input/output operation modes and load contact capacity up to 5A for flexible application in diverse industries. The RS485 models allow remote parameter configuration and monitoring via PCs. The CT series is available in 4-digit and 6-digit models in 3 standard DIN sizes (48 × 48, 72 × 72, 72 x 36 mm).
- Integrated counter/timer unit for counting and timing applications
- RS485 (Modbus RTU) communication (communication models)
- One-shot output time : 0.01s to 99.99s
- Various input/output modes (9 input modes, 11 output modes)
- Prescale value range
- – 6-digit models : 0.00001 to 99999.9
- – 4-digit models : 0.001 to 999.9
- Batch counting function, set count starting point (value) function
- Various output modes (11 output modes)
- Time setting range
- – 6-digit models : 0.001sec to 99999.9hr
- – 4-digit models : 0.001sec to 9999hr
- Set output time to 0 supported
- Timer memory function (indicator models only)
Input Selection Switch
Various Timing Range
RS485 Communication (Modbus RTU)
Comprehensive Device management Program (DAQMaster)
- DAQMaster is a comprehensive device management program to set parameter and manage monitoring data.
- Visit our website (www.autonics.com) to download user manual and comprehensive device management program.
Computer specification for using software
Item Minimum requirements System IBM PC compatible computer with Intel Pentium Ⅲ or above Operations Microsoft Windows 98/NT/XP/Vista/7/8/10 Memory 256MB or more Hard disk More than 1GB of free hard disk space VGA 1024×768 or higher resolution display Others RS-232 serial port (9-pin), USB port