Ultra-Compact, Thin Type Photoelectric Sensors
The BTF series ultra-compact, thin type photoelectric sensors are ideal for installation in limited spaces and compact applications. The sensors measure just 3.7 mm in thickness, come equipped with built-in amplifiers and are capable of detecting tiny objects including metallic wires and semiconductor chips. The BTF series is also built with IP67 protection structure and stainless steel mounting brackets, providing durable and reliable sensing solutions in diverse environments.
- Ultra-thin size of only 3.7mm
- – W13×H19×L3.7mm (through-beam type)
- – W13×H24×L3.7mm (diffuse reflective type, BGS reflective type)
- Detection methods and minimum target size
- – Through-beam type (BTF1M) : Ø2mm
- – Diffuse reflective type (BTF30) : Ø0.2mm (at distance 10mm)
- – BGS reflective type (BTF15) : Ø0.2mm (at distance 10mm)
Detecting distance may vary by environmental factors
- Maximum detection distance : 1m (through-beam type)
- Stability indicator (green LED) and operation indicator (red LED)
- Stainless steel 304 mounting brackets
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard)
Detect Tiny Targets
The ultra-thin sensors measure just 3.7mm in thickness, making them ideal for installation in limited spaces or small machinery.
Detect Tiny Targets as Small as Ø0.2mm
The sensors can detect tiny targets as small as Ø0.2mm, including metallic wires, semiconductor chips, thin thermocouples, and more.
Maximum Detection Distance of 1 M
The compact sensors are capable of detecting items at distances up to 1m. (through-beam type)
Check Operation Status
The sensors are equipped with stability indicators (green LED) and operation indicators (red LED)
Visible Detection Spot
Visible red light source allows users to easily check sensing spots for installation.
IP67 Protection Structure
IP67 protection structure allows the units to be safely applied in environments with dust or water.