Compact Non-Indicating Pressure Sensors
The PSS series analog pressure sensors feature rectangular design with compact sizes (W 11.8 mm x H 29.3 mm x L 24.8 mm, including pressure port). The pressure sensors are available in analog voltage and analog current models and can be connected directly to HMIs, PCs, and PLCs from various brands. With a wide rated pressure range, the PSS series sensors can be applied in various pressure related applications.
※ Reducer pressure port (Φ4, Φ6) models have been added to the line-up.
- Rated pressure range
– negative pressure (0kPa to -101.3kPa)
– positive pressure (0kPa to 100.0kPa/0kPa to 1000kPa)
– compound pressure (-101.3kPa to 100kPa)
- Compact design :
– [Standard model (R1/8 port)] W 11.8 mm x H 29.3 mm x L 24.8 mm (including pressure port)
– [Optional Model (reducer port)] W 11.8 mm x H 31.3 ~ 32.8 mm x L 24.8 mm (including pressure port)
- Analog output : voltage (1-5VDC), current (DC 4-20mA)
- Power supply: 12-24 VDC ±10%
Wide Pressure Range
Reverse Polarity Protection Circuit
Compact Sized Sensors for Installation in Limited Spaces
The rectangular type pressure sensors with compact size can be installed in limited spaces.
Easy Mounting with Reducer Port Type
One-touch mounting is available with reducer pressure port for convenient installation.