4-Axis PC-PCI Card Programmable Motion Controllers
The PMC-4B-PCI programmable motion controllers can be installed on PCs for independent 4-axis control of AC servo motors and stepper motors. Interpolation control is possible for circular, linear, bit pattern, continuous, acceleration, and deceleration drives. The controllers also feature user-friendly functions including auto home search and synchronous operation. Various libraries and help files are available for download.
- Independent 4-axis control of AC servo motors and stepper motors
- PC-PCI card type
- Auto home search function and synchronous operation
- Interpolation control for circular, linear, bit pattern, continuous, acceleration, and deceleration drives.
- 2-axis/3-axis constant linear velocity
- Supports Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, Windows 7
- Labview library and help, and C language library and samples available on www.autonics.com
atMotion is a Windows-based software designed to operate motion control for motion devices.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98, NT, XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8 (32-bit, 64-bit) and 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Supports 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 bps communication speeds
- Available to use on all OS supported COM ports (COM1 to COM256)
- Multilingual support (Korean, English)
- Provides the calculator for convenience (calculates PPS, center of interpolation, end coordinates)