Display Type Pressure Transmitters
The KT-302H series explosion-proof pressure transmitters can measure pressure from 0.35 kPa to 35 MPa. The display can be rotated 330° and the backlit display offers high visibility even in dark environments.
- HART protocol
- Display rotation in 330 ° range
- Better visibility with supporting backlight function
- Excellent corrosion resistance with stainless steel housing
- High accuracy ±0.2％ F.S.
- Self-stable and filter device
- Explosion-proof specification: Ex D IIC T6
- Protection structure: IP67 (IEC standard)
Measure High and Low Pressure
330° Rotating Display
Rotating Display Up to 330°
The display can be rotated 330° so that users can check operation status from various angles.
Backlit Display for High Visibility
The backlit display allows users to check operation status even in dark environments.
Stainless Steel Diaphragm
The stainless steel diaphragm (SUS 316L) allows pressure measurement in various environments and offer high corrosion resistance.
Explosion Protection (Ex d IIC T6)
The units can withstand explosion pressure from combustible gas explosion within <85℃