Cross-Beam Area Sensors
The BWC cross-beam type area sensors utilize a 3-point cross-beam method detection to minimize non-detection area and provide reliable detection. 14 different configurations are available based on the number of optics, optical pitch, and detection area size. The sensors provide reliable detection even in areas with high ambient lighting, up to 100,000 lux. Also, the self-diagnosis output function minimizes detection error from dust or debris. The series also features various user-friendly functions including installation mode function, mutual interference prevention function, and self-diagnosis functions.
- Self-diagnosis output: sensing screen contamination and blocking of optical axis can be checked from external device (patent) 1
- Korean Railway Standard compliant (BWC80-14HD models)
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard) (patent) 2
1) Korea Patent Registration 10-2081226, International Patent Application PCT/KR2019/014404
2) Korea Patent Application 10-2020-0139010, International Patent Application PCT/KR2020/003005
- 3-point cross-beam type detection minimizes non-detection area
- Long sensing distance up to 7 m
- 14 configurations (number of optics: 4 to 20 / optical pitch: 40, 80 mm / detection area: 120 to 1,040 mm)
- Easy installation with installation mode function
- Mutual interference prevention function, self-diagnosis function
- Bright LED indicators on emitter and receiver
Minimal Influencefrom EnvironmentConditions
Stable and Reliable Sensing in Diverse Conditions
High ambient illuminance limit (up to 100,000 lx) allows stable operation and detection even under direct sunlight or strong incandescent light.
Self-Diagnosis Output Function
The self-diagnosis output function allows users to check sensing screen contamination and blocking of optical axis from dust or debris can be checked from status indicators. The output can also be transmitted to an external device, allowing users to check the status from other locations.
3-Point Cross-Beam Detection Minimizes Non-Detection Area
3-Point cross-beam detection method minimizes non-detection area for tight sensing coverage area.
Wide Detection Range from 1 m to 7 m
The sensors feature a wide detection range from 1 m to 7 m, for application in diverse environments.
Bright LED Status Indicators
Bright LED indicators on the emitter and receiver allow users to clearly identify operation status from various angles and distances.
IP67 Protection Structure
IP67 protection structure allows stable and error-free operation even in wet or dusty environments.