High Performance Single/Dual Digital Display Fiber Optic Amplifiers
The BF5 series fiber optic amplifiers are available in single and dual display models. The units feature 5 different response speed settings, for flexible and reliable detection of fast moving targets or small objects. With integrated mutual interference prevention, reliable detection is possible with multiple units (up to 8 units) with connection using side connectors. Other features include saturation prevention function, inverted display, and simple sensitivity adjustment settings. Red, green, and blue LED light source models are available for diverse applications.
- Available in dual and single display models
- Dual digital display for displaying current value and set value (BF5□-D)
- 5 response speeds – Ultra-fast mode (50㎲), fast mode (150㎲), standard mode (500㎲), long-distance mode (4ms), ultra-long-distance mode (10ms)
- Display range : 0-4000 (standard mode), 0-9999 (long-distance mode)
- Saturation prevention function : prevent errors from saturation of received light
- Inverted display : invert displays depending on installation for easier reading
- Long term stability without diode deterioration and minimal influence from temperature changes
- Simple sensitivity adjustment settings
- Multiple sensitivity setting modes – Auto-tuning, one-point teaching (maximum sensitivity), two-point teaching, position teaching
- Mutual interference prevention allows adjacent installation (up to 8 units) with side connectors
- Auto channel setting function for easy configuration of multiple units
- Various LED light sources (red, green, blue) available for diverse applications
- Slim and compact design (W10×H30×L70mm)
Dual Display (BF5□-D)
Simple Sensitivity Adjustment
Mutual Interference Prevention
3 Color Light Sources
Dual Digital Display
With the dual digital display screen, users can easily identify the present value (PV) and set value (SV)
High-Speed Response Rate of 50㎲ in Ultra-Fast Mode
The sensors feature 5 different response speeds : Ultra-fast mode (50㎲), fast mode (150㎲), standard mode (500㎲), long-distance mode (4ms), ultra-long-distance mode (10ms)
Saturation Prevention Function
When the detection transparent objects or if the target moves out of position, the received light intensity may increase.
The saturation prevention function prevents errors from light saturation by adjusting to the difference in the received light.
Red, Green, Blue LED Light Sources Available
Depending on the color of the target object or ambient lighting conditions, users can choose between red, green, and blue LED light source models for precise and accurate detection
Durable and Reliable
Long term stability without diode deterioration and minimal influence from temperature changes
Various Sensitivity Setting Modes
Depending on the environment, users can choose between auto-tuning, one-point teaching (maximum sensitivity), two-point teaching, and position teaching modes.
Mutual Interference Prevention and auto Channel Setting
Mutual interference prevention allows adjacent installation (up to 8 units) using side connectors. When power is supplied, the connected units are automatically assigned to different channels.
Communication with PCs, PLCs with BFC Communication Converters
The BFC series communication converters can be connected to the BF5 series amplifiers with the side connectors.
The communication converters allow users to remotely monitor and configure parameters from external devices such as PCs or PLCs.