Contactless linear position transducer with magnetostrictive technology.
The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates all wear and guarantees almost unlimited life.
The analog interface, available with different voltage ranges or in current, with direct and reverse output guarantees greater flexibility of installation and adaptation to pre-existing systems.
High accuracy of the mesurement with reference to the non linearity, repeatability and hysteresis. High resistance to vibrations, mechanical shocks for use in a harsh industrial environment.
• Magnetostrictive technology
• Strokes from 50 to 1500 mm
• Optimized mechanical structure
• Rod, nipple, exagonal flange AISI 316
• Work temperature: -20….+75°C
• Resistance to vibrations (DIN IEC68T2/6 12g)
• Power supply 24Vdc ± 20%
• Protection IP67
• Electromagnetic compatibility EMC 2014/30/EU
• Compliant to the directive RoHS 2011/65/EU