Contactless linear position transducer with HYPERWAVE magnetostrictive technology. The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates all wear and guarantees almost unlimited life.High performance in terms of environmental IP protection and EMC immunity.
High accuracy of the mesurement with reference to the non linearity, repeatability and hysteresis. High resistance to vibrations, mechanical shocks for use in a harsh industrial environment.
- Optimised mechanical structure
- Strokes from 50 to 4000mm
- Sliding or floating magnetic cursor
- Availability of several analogue outputs (voltage or current) for direct position and speed measurement or reverse measurement (only position)
- Single or double cursors models availability
- Power supply 24Vdc ±20%
- Resistance to vibration (DIN IEC68T2/6 15g)
- IP67 protection
- Work temperature: -30…+85°C
- Electromagnetic compatibility EMC 2014/30/EU
- Compliant to the directive RoHS 2011/65/EU