Safety Relay Units
The SFC-R series safety controllers are used together with safety input devices (switches, sensors, etc.) to provide safe working environments. The controllers feature self-diagnosis function and safety integrity to meet safety standards. The space-saving slim design and screw or screw-less push-in connection allows easy installation.
- Slim size (17.5 mm / 22.5 mm)
- LED indicator to display various operation status (power / input / logic input / errors / feedback / output)
- Screw / screw-less wiring connection models
- Auxiliary PNP output model
- OFF-delay output and time setting
- International safety standard and regulation compliance : SIL3, SIL CL3, PL e, CE, UL Listed, S-Mark
Korea Design Registration 30-1005605
Slim Space-Saving Design
The slim space-saving design (minimum width 17.5 mm) allows flexible installation in tight or limited spaces.
Easy Wiring for Time Saving Installation
The push-in type connection method allows easy and tight connection of ferrule crimp wire without requiring additional tools or expertise. Screw connection type is also available.
OFF-Delay Output and Time Setting
The relay units support safety OFF-delay output function for up to 30 seconds.