RS4 , 6N design features
RS4 , 6N
- The RS series relays-and-terminal module consists of four or six plug-in relays (RB105, 1NO contact or RB011,1NC contact) and a terminal module with screw terminals.
This relays-and-terminal module is ideal for interfacing electronic control devices (such as PLCs or photoelectric sensors) with output devices (such as solenoid valves and magnetic contactors).
- The use of ultra-small, high-sensitive relays has realized a compact size of 34mm wide and 69mm long, including screw terminals (RS4N type).
- Input terminals are located in the upper part and output terminals in the lower part of the module to separate them from each other, thereby making wiring easy.
- The terminal module uses RB105 or RB101 card relays. For replacement, please specify the card relay type and coil voltage.
- Built-in coil-surge suppression diodes and operation indicator LEDs simplify circuit design and maintenance.
- The module is quickly-mountable on a DIN 35mm rail.
- The RS4N module includes two standard accessory jumper plates, which are convenient for common wiring of terminals.
RS16 design features
- Most compact in its class. Outside dimensions are 110mm (W), 52mm (D), and 37mm (H). The width is the smallest in this class.
- Push-to-set (quick-connect) terminals for easy wire connection.
A unique terminal structure enables quick and easy crimp terminal connections without removal of screws (No more lost screws).
- Clear LEDs indicate relay output status. Each relay has an LED to indicate its ON/OFF status.
- A surge suppressing diode is provided for each relay coil.
- Terminal cover with label for marking device Nos.
- Built-in relay remover.
- DIN rail quick mount and panel-surface mount using screws.
SSR output design features
- SSR output (AC and DC)
Provided with a miniature SSR with the same dimensions as the RB-series miniature card relay resultingin a longer service life and making it ideal for highly frequent switching.
- Slim 34-mm body
Slim 34-mm design for all models up to 16-pole models allowing significant space savings within the panel.
- Both surface mounting and DIN rail mounting are possible.
- Provided with operation indicators.
- Easy relay maintenance with special socket (type TP04).
- RZ4N finger protector also available (Sold separately.).