Display Type Pressure Transmitters
- Minimized disturbance effect by improving noise resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance with stainless steel housing
- High accuracy ±0.2％ F.S.
- Various functions
– User input range, display scale, output scale, digital filter, multi display selection, abnormal operation display, TUF (Two Unit Function), etc.
- Explosion-proof specification: Ex D IIC T6
- Protection structure: IP67 (IEC standard)
– Indoor heating, water supply and sewage, and incinerator and small and medium sized projects
Measure High and Low Pressure
Stainless Steel Diaphragm
The stainless steel diaphragm (SUS 316) allows pressure measurement in various environments.
Improved Noise Resistance
High noise resistance allows minimal influence from environmental factors.
Various Functions Available
Various user friendly functions are available including output scale, zero-point correction, error display, TUF (two unit function), and more.
Two Unit Function (TUF)
Explosion Protection (Ex d IIC T6)
The units can withstand explosion pressure from combustible gas explosion within <85℃