Digital Measure Counters
The FM series measure counters can preset multiple or divisor for 1 input pulse and display the calculated value in multiply-mode and divide-modes. The counters feature counting speeds of 1 cps, 30 cps, 300 cps, 2 kcps, and 5 kcps and decimal point display function (fixed decimal point). The FM series counters feature a standard DIN size of W 72 x H 72 mm and are available in 4-digit and 6-digit models.
- Measure counting : multiply-mode/divide-mode
- Operation modes : count-up, count-down, count-up/down
- Counting speeds : 1cps/30cps/300cps/2kcps/5kcps
- Parameter configuration settings : input/output operation mode, max. counting speed, decimal point location, OUT1/OUT2 output time (0.01 to 99.99 sec), no-voltage (NPN)/voltage (PNP) input selection, multiply-mode/divide-mode selection
- 10 year memory protection (using non-volatile semiconductor)
- Power supply : 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Model Change and Discontinued Models
All discontinued models can be replaced by CT series counter/timers.
Some models may differ in size, Please check the detailed product dimensions.