DIN Rail Switching Mode Power Supplies
- DIN rail mount and screw mount methods
- Efficient power conversion
- – High conversion efficiency up to 92% with LLC circuit (SPB-240)
- – Stable power supply with minimal noise and ripple
- Space efficient design
- – Slim and compact size for maximum space efficiency
- – Uniform depth size (except SPB-015/030) for neat and tidy installation
- Safety and user-friendly features
- – Terminal protection cover (SPB-060/120/180/240)
- – Easy wiring with rising clamp terminal (SPB-015/030)
- – Inrush current prevention, output overcurrent prevention, output overvoltage prevention, output short-circuit protection, circuit overheating protection
- – Low output voltage indicator (red LED), output indicator (green LED)
- Output power : 15W, 30W, 60W, 120W, 240W
180W models (SPB-180) have been added to the lineup.
Up to 92% ConversionEfficiency
Low Noiseand Ripple
DIN Rail Mount
Minimal Noise and Ripple
The SPB series provides stable power supply my minimizing Vpk-pk* value of ripple noise.
Vpk-pk : AC noise present in output voltage
DIN Rail Mount and Screw Mount Methods
DIN rail mount and screw on mounting is possible for higher installation flexibility.
Output Indicator, Output Low Voltage Indicator
Users can easily check the operation status and voltage levels with LED status indicators.
Rising Clamp Type Terminals
Rising clamp type terminals provide easier wiring for users.