The strain gauge sensor SB76-VDA measure the surface-strain directly at the mounting location in the same quality as
bonded strain gages. The integrated variable digital amplifier amplifies the signal on the spot, avoiding EMC problems. The
mounting is very fast. The press-on technology, developed by Sensormate AG, presses the strain gauges under the stainless
protective film so strongly against the surface to be measured that frictional contact occurs. The sensor can not be overloaded.
The sensor do not need a recalibration when it replaced or remounted. The sensor require a cyclical reset.
- Direct measurement of surface strain
• With high grade variable digital amplifier
• Amplifies the signal on the spot, avoiding EMC problems
• High accuracy and linearity in tension and pressure (like bonded strain gauges)
• For dynamic applications
• Used on presses, injection moulding and die-casting machines
• Quick and easy mounting
• Protected against overload