Contactless linear position transducer with magnetostrictive technology: the absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates problems of wear and consumption and guarantees almost unlimited life.
The head’s flanged shape and small size make the RK-2 series ideal for applications requiring installation completely inside the hydraulic cylinder.
The overall dimensions of the sensor are among the smallest available on the market.
For the interface signal, you can choose between a start/stop interface (which allows the use of multiple cursors) and an analog interface that gives the displacement of a single cursor (available in the several ranges in Voltage or Current).
Excellent linearity, repeatability, resistance to mechanical vibrations and shocks complete the product’s specifications overview.
- Absolute transducer
- Strokes from 50 to 4000mm (RK-2-_ _ _ _ -N/E/S)
- Digital output RS422 Start/Stop (RK-2-_ _ _ _ -S)
- Direct analog output (RK-2-_ _ _ _ -N/K/E)
- Operating temperature: -30…+90°C
- Resistance to vibration (DIN IEC68T2/6 20g)
- Power supply 18Vdc…30Vdc
- Optional 12Vdc power supply (RK-2-_ _ _ _ -K)
- The digital version (RK-2-_ _ _ _ -S) allows the remote connection (max. 50 m) of optional electronics for use of advanced analog (EKA) or CANopen (EKC) interfaces