Cylindrical Spatter-Resistant Inductive Proximity Sensors with Long Sensing Distance (Connector Type)
The PRDACM series inductive proximity sensors are PTFE coated for high heat resistance and prevention of malfunctions caused by welding spatter. The sensors also feature long sensing distances and excellent noise immunity with a specialized sensor IC developed by Autonics. The connector type sensors offer easier maintenance and wiring work. The sensors are ideal for welding applications and can be used as an alternative to spatter-resistant limit switches.
- PTFE coated for high heat resistance (prevent malfunction from welding spatter)
- Long sensing distance and excellent noise immunity with specialized sensor IC
- Built-in surge protection circuit and overcurrent protection circuit
- Built-in reverse polarity protection circuit (DC 3-wire types)
- Durable and reliable alternative to spatter-resistant limit switches
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard)