Cylindrical Inductive Proximity Sensors (Connector Type)
The PRCM series inductive proximity sensors feature solid sensing performance and excellent noise immunity with a specialized sensor IC developed by Autonics. The connector type sensors offer easier maintenance and wiring work. Available in various sizes and sensing distances, the standard cylindrical inductive sensors can be used in diverse applications requiring non-contact detection of metallic objects. The PRCM series is available in DC 2-wire, DC 3-wire, AC 2-wire types.
※ DC 2/3-wire Ø 8 mm size models have been added to the lineup
- Excellent noise immunity with specialized sensor IC
- Simple operation, reliable performance, and high durability
- Connector type connection offers easier maintenance and wiring
- Built-in surge protection circuit
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit (DC 2-wire, DC 3-wire types)
- Built-in reverse polarity protection circuit (DC 3-wire types)
- Operation indicator (red LED)
- Durable and reliable alternative to micro switches and limit switches
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard)
Available in Various Sizes
The sensors are available in Ø 8 mm Ø 12 mm, Ø 18 mm, Ø 30 mm size models, allowing installation in tight or limited spaces and various other user settings.