Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) are produced according to IEC/EN 60947-5-3 and CE standards and fulfill transfering functions between network and Generator. When the Network Voltage is interrupted, ATS put the Generator into the service and provides the feeding of the system through Generator. When the Network Voltage comes back, ATS deactivates the Generator and put the Network into service.
- It makes automatic transfering between Generators and Networks
- Rating From 100A to 630A
- 690 V AC Rated Insulation Voltage
- 8kV Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage
- 8kA – 17kA – 26kA Icu Rated Ultimate Short-Circuit Breaking Capacity
- Complies with EN 60947-5-3