Magnetic Non-contact Switches
The MN series magnetic non-contact switches utilize magnetic type detection to monitor opening and closing of actuator doors. The switches can be installed vertically or horizontally, and can also be installed from both sides.
- Non-powered magnetic detection method
- Two wiring specifications of cable / cable connector type
- Available to install at back-forth / right-left moving door (patent) 1)
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard)
1) Korean patent 10-2020-0017490
Korean design registration 30-1007539
Operate Switches with Non-powered Method
The MN Series can be operated by non-powered method without any power supply cable on actuator.
※ Installation of live-wire is required for opening/closing of circuits.
Cable Type / Cable Connector Type Available
Users can select between cable type and cable connector type models depending on user requirements.
Flexible Installation Various Door Types
The door switches can be installed horizontally or vertically, and can be installed from both sides.