BW Series .
General Purpose Area Sensors
The BW series general purpose area sensors feature long sensing distance up to 7 m and are available in 22 different configurations based on the number of optics, optical pitch, and detection area size. With ambient illuminance limit of 100,000 lux, the sensors can operate error-free even under direct sunlight. Bright LED indicators are present in both the emitter and the receiver, making it easy to identify the operation status. Mutual interference prevention is possible with master/slave connection method, allowing multiple units to be installed in a row.
- Ambient illuminance : 100,000lux (upgraded feature)
- Long sensing distance up to 7m
- 22 configurations (number of optics : 4 to 48/optical pitch : 20, 40mm /detection area : 120 to 940mm)
- 20mm optical pitch minimizes non-detection area (BW20-□)
- Bright LED indicators on emitter and receiver
- Mutual interference prevention function, self-diagnosis function, stable operation test
- IP65 protection structure (IEC standard)
Max. Ambient Illuminance
Minimal Influence from Environment Conditions
Long Sensing Distance
Bright LED Indicators
Stable and Reliable Sensing in Diverse Conditions
High ambient illuminance limit (up to 100,000lx) allows error-free operation even under direct sunlight or strong incandescent light. High sensitivity optics allows stable detection in dust or rain.
20mm Optical Pitch Minimizes Non-Detection Area (BW20-□)
Wide Detection Range from 0.1m to 7m
The sensors feature a wide detection range from 0.1m to 7m, for application in diverse environments.
Bright LED Status Indicators
Bright LED indicators on the emitter and receiver allow users to clearly identify operation status from various angles and distances.