The AFE200 offers a number of advantages:
- “Clean Power” thanks to the unit power factor and reduced harmonic distortion (<5%)
- Enhanced system dynamics during drive and regeneration
- Considerable energy savings during regeneration transients
- Improved stability of the DC Bus circuit under load changes
- Significant cost-effectiveness with the single power supply system
- Elimination of uneconomical conventional braking systems and braking resistors
The AFE200 range has power ratings of 22kW to 1.65MW for three-phase power supplies of 400VAC to 690VAC.
Ease of use and intuitive programming make it possible for users of any level to exploit the high-level performance of Active Front End technology for a broad range of applications where there is a need for real energy saving.
- LCL filter (mandatory)
- Pre-load kit, includes resistor and 2 pre-load contactors (mandatory)
- External EMI mains filter
Active Front End Regenerative Power Supply Unit, from 22kW to 1.65MW
* Power supply: 380VAC -15% …500VAC +5%, 50/60Hz
* Power ratings: from 22kW to 1.2MW
* Power supply: 500VAC -10% …690VAC +10%, 50/60Hz
* Power ratings: from 160kW to 1.65MW
* Cosphi ≥ 0,99
* Overload 150% for 60 sec every 5 minutes (Heavy duty) or 110% for 60 sec every 5 minutes (Light duty)
* IP20-rated protection (IP00 size 7 and parallel)
* Certifications: CE. UL, cUL
– Integration of up to 2 options on board the drive
– GF-eXpress multi-language programming SW (5 languages)
– Integrated KB_ADV programming keypad
Inputs / Outputs:
- 2 bipolar analog inputs (Voltage/Current)
- 2 bipolar analog outputs (1: Voltage/Current, 1: Voltage)
- 6 digital inputs (PNP/NPN)
- 2 digital outputs (PNP/NPN)
- 2 relay outputs, single contact
- RS485 serial line (Modbus RTU)
- DeviceNet, Modbus, GDnet, CANopen, Ethercat, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Climatic conditions: EN 60721-3-3
- Electrical safety: EN 50178, EN 61800-5-1, UL508C, UL840 pollution level 2
- Vibrations: EN 60068-2-6, test Fc.
- EMC EN61800-3
- Ambient temperature: 0 …40°C, +40°C…+50°C with derating
- Altitude: Max 2000 m.
- CE: Complies with the EEC directive concerning low voltage equipment.
- UL-cUL: Complies with directives for the American and Canadian market