Relay Terminal Blocks
The ABS series relay terminal blocks are compatible with popular relays from various brands. Rated load voltage and current is supported up to 10 A depending on the model, allowing application in various and high powered loads. The units are ideal for operating various loads using output signals from PLCs. The LED indicator allows users to quickly identify operation and connection status. The terminal blocks can be easily mounted with DIN rail locks or screws/bolts. The ABS series is available in 1-point / 4-point / 16-point / 32-point relay models.
- Ideal for operating various loads using output signals from PLCs
- LED indicator for operation and connection status display
- Diverse models available to accommodate voltage and current from various loads
- Convenient relay removal with removal lever (1-point relay terminal blocks) (patent) *
- Male-to-female connection interface allows compact installation and easy expansion (1-point relay terminal blocks)
- DIN rail mount and screw mount methods