The SFC series safety controllers are used together with safety input devices (switches, sensors, etc.) to provide safe working environments. The controllers feature self-diagnosis function and safety integrity to meet safety standards. The space-saving slim design and screw or screw-less push-in connection allows easy installation.
- Slim size (17.5 mm / 22.5 mm / 35 mm)
- LED indicator to display various operation status (power / input / logic input / errors / feedback / output)
- Screw / screw-less wiring connection models
- P channel FET / relay contact safety output models
- OFF-delay output and time setting (high performance / non-contact door switch models)
- Logic (AND) connection and expansion relay units (high performance / non-contact door switch models)
- International safety standard and regulation compliance : SIL3, SIL CL3, PL e, CE, UL Listed, S-Mark
Korea Design Registration 30-1005605
Simple Logic (AND) Calculation Function (SFC-A, SFC-N)
Logic connection of 2 or more controllers is possible for flexible application in various environments.
Slim Space-Saving Design
The slim space-saving design (minimum width 17.5 mm) allows flexible installation in tight or limited spaces.
Easy Wiring for Time Saving Installation
The push-in type connection method allows easy and tight connection of ferrule crimp wire without requiring additional tools or expertise. Screw connection type is also available.
OFF-Delay Output and Time Setting
(High Performance / Non-Contact Door Switch / Relay Output Models)
The SFC-A and SFC-N models support safety OFF-delay output function for up to 300 seconds.
Expansion Relay Unit
The expansion relay units (SFC-E) can be connected to SFC-A and SFC-N models to increase the number of relay type safety output. (Connect up to 5 expansion relay units per 1 controller)