R-MIXR Module with 8 inputs + 8 digital outputs / 4 relays + 4 inputs + 2 16 Bit analog outputs + 2 CT
The R-MIXR module is equipped with a microprocessor with digital inputs/outputs and analog inputs/outputs, useful for configuring a system with a single board and/or when you want to save space on the back-plane.
It has optically-isolated 24 VDC PNP digital inputs and outputs.
Each input is protected against polarity inversion and each output is protected against short circuit, overload, and overtemperature.
An LED lights to signal presence of the input and/or output.
It controls 4 optically-isolated analog inputs, configurable via software, for thermocouples and resistance thermometers, voltage (0-10V and 0-2.5V), current (0-20mA), strain-gauge and potentiometer.
A/D conversion is 16 bit.
The conversion system is sequential on 4 channels.
It also controls 2 optically-isolated configurable 16 bit analog outputs, ±10V or ±20mA.
It has electronic protection against short circuit and overload, and a feedback circuit for diagnostics of channel function.
R-MIXR also has 2 isolated inputs for CT current transformer with 16 bit resolution.
The board has advanced functions for digital inputs and digital outputs.
Digital inputs are configurable as fast counters, for encoder reading or for measuring period, frequency, duty cycles.
Digital outputs are configurable as PWM or frequency generator.
The module installs on the RBUS(x) back-plane, from which it is powered.
- Reviews (0)
- Optically-isolated I/O
- 8 configurable digital inputs 24VDC ±25%
- 8 configurable digital outputs 24VDC ±25%
- 4 NO relay outputs, 5A max, V=250V/30Vdc, cosj=1 resistive load
- 4 analog inputs, configurable via software (V, I, TC, RTD, potentiometer, strain-gauge) 16 bit A/D conversion
- 2 configurable analog outputs (±10V, ±20mA) 16 bit D/A conversion
- 2 CT inputs 16 bit A/D conversion
- Protected against polarity inversion, overload and overtemperature
- LED power supply diagnostics, I/O, module status and alarm
- Extractable connectors supplied