GT analogue input, heater break alarm (HB ), max 120 A
The GT family of solid-state relays has been designed with the aim of providing very accurate control of the load thanks to an analog control input, in voltage at 0…5V; 0…10V or in current at 0…20/4…20mA or a potentiometer (from 1Kohm to 10 Kohm).
The electronic design ensures that the cycle time for proportioning the power is automatically optimized.
The number of cycles that the GT supplies to the load (wave trains) for a given input signal is calculated to be the minimum possible to maintain the necessary accuracy.
The GT can be used in three phase systems, using master-slave control architecture in which the control signal drives only one GT (master) and this unit supplies the synchronized signals to the other slaves.
Two GS modules can also be used as slaves (logic control). A load interrupt control option (HB) is available without having to use an external current transformer; alarm limit is settable with trimmer and yellow LED signal, with voltage-free contact, normally open.
The GT solid-state relay has a green LED to indicate the presence of the 24Vac power supply and a red LED to indicate the switching based on the analog control input signal.
The LED signal will be continuous (off at minimum, on at maximum) at the ends of the scale, pulsing for intermediate values.
The units offer optional accessoires for panel mounting, fuses and fuseholders, current transformer, isolation transformers.
Use the relè with an opportune heatsink (see section accessories).
- Reviews (0)
Zero-voltage switching, optimised fast cycle time. Current range: 25A to 120A, diagnostics and load interrupt alarm
- Command input from analogue voltage or current signal or potentiometer.
- Switching at voltage zero crossing.
- Partialization of wave train power with dynamically optimized time cycle.
- Antiparallel double SCR
- 2 led for supply indication, “ON” state, 1 optional LED for load interrupt alarm
- 4000V isolation between input circuit and power output
- MOV (varistor)
- Optional monitoring of interrupted load
- DIN rail mounting (standard); Panel mounting (optional)
GTF Single leg, up to 250A power controller0 out of 5
OverviewIdeal for control of resistive loads with low and high thermal coefficient, IR lamps, transformers, in mono-bi-triphase configurations and currents up to 250 Amperes
- Current levels from 40A to 250A
- Rated voltage 480Vac to 600Vac
- Trigger configurable in “Zero crossing” (Fixed Cycle, Burst Firing, Half single Cycle) or “Phase angle”
- Analog control input, configurable in:
Volt, mA, potentiometer (digital in PWM)
- Incorporated Resettable Electronic fuse (optional)
- Total and partial load interrupt alarm (HB) (optional)
- Communication Modbus RTU, RS 485 2 wires (optional)
- Current limit (optional)
- V, I, P feedback (optional)
- Connections for monophase and triphase applications (just in zero crossing” mode)
- Configuration from PC (by USB – TTL cable)
- CE, TÜV, UL Marking
GFX4IR 4 PID loop power controller for SWIR lamps, max 80KW0 out of 5
OverviewGFX4-IR is a four independent loop controller, designed to manage electrical power.
GFX4 is a compact unit bounding different technological elements like:
• solid state relay
• current transformers
• fuses-holders (option)
The final result is a cost saving in terms of space and cabling. The GFX4-IR is managed by a microprocessor that independently controls the four control loops and also runs functions specifically designed to manage singlephase and 3-phase loads, with low and high temperature coefficient, medium and short wave infrared lamps, and transformer primary circuits.
The multiple activation methods are all software-configurable, and include:
– Zero crossing with constant cycle time for conventional loads
– Burst firing with variable cycle time for systems with low thermal inertia, medium wave IR lamps
– Single cycle for short wave IR lamps with reduced flickering (half single cycle)
– Phase angle control with current limit for short wave IR lamps, transformer primaries, with assignment of soft start up and soft stop down options with limitation of max. rms current.
GFX4IR runs complete diagnostics of current, voltage, and temperature levels:
– Total and partial interrupted load alarm
– “Teach-in” function for self-learning of alarm threshold for interrupted load
– SCR in short circuit alarm
– Load in short circuit or in overcurrent alarm
– Unbalanced 3-phase load alarm
– Phase loss in case of 3-phase configurations
– Check of correct phase sequence alarm
– Overtemperature alarm
Various feedback functions in the absence of PID control have been developed for complete control of loads in all types of applications:
– Voltage feedback (V) with current limit
– Current feedback (I)
– Power feedback with maximum power limit
Configuration is changed by setting simple parameters with a software tool that guides the user to a correct and safe configuration. GFX4-IR dialogs with the operator terminals according to the most popular protocols: from the simple and efficient Modbus to (via a second optional fieldbus communication) the by-now indispensable Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Ethernet Modbus TCP, Ethernet IP.
The product comes with a standard configuration that is simple and quick to modify, for example, to assign different functions to outputs.
GFX OP Operator terminal for GEFLEX series0 out of 5
OverviewTerminal for configuration and diagnosis of the whole Geflex series.
It is composed of a lexan membrane (ensuring an IP65 front protection).
Three 4-digit displays, two of which to display variables (PV process variable, SP set point), and a 2-digit display to identify Geflex queried node. Six function keys to access the software menus and make settings.
Fourteen LEDs: six for the output status diagnosis, and eight for the status instrument.
It comes with a built-in memory able to save the complete configuration of each Geflex, up to ten units.
This feature makes it particularly suitable for plant maintenance, as Geflex units can be configured directly on site and data can then be stored on a PC.
Moreover, the opposite operation is also available: download data from a PC to the GFX_OP terminal, operate on the plant and configure Geflex units.
Two versions are available: back-of-board mounting: the terminal can be installed directly on Geflex heat sink or on a DIN rail; front-of-board mounting: the terminal can be fixed directly on the control board of the plant.
In both cases the terminal does not need any external power supply, as this is provi-ded directly by Geflexs.
A complete 24Vdc power supply and a connection cable kit is provided for use with a PC.
Ethernet IP0 out of 5
The GFX4-ETH1/5 module can be installed inside GFX4-GFXTERMO4/GFX4-IR or GFW products and expands communication by means of the ETH/IP protocol.
The module has two communication channels:
• Ethernet (switch) 2 port
• Modbus Master: allows communication with a maximum of 4 slave devices
The expansion can be installed when the above-mentioned products are ordered or at a later date.Options
«E5» is the latest version with capability to manage «Implicit Messages» DLR function and EDS files
«E1» is the previous version that is MANDATORY for replacements of existing projects developed with «E1» board.Note:
The GFX4-ETH1 card CANNOT be inserted in GFX4 and GFXTERMO4 products equipped with the 4 auxiliary inputs option (mV/TC Aux).
Fusibili, Portafusibili, cavi, connettori0 out of 5
Modbus RTU0 out of 5
OverviewThe GFX4-MOD module can be installed inside GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products and expands communication by means of the Modvus RTU protocol. The module has two communication channels:
• the first channel is a serial port with Modbus RTU protocol, and connects 32 GFX4/GFXTERMO4 devices (without repeater);
• the second channel is a serial port with Modbus RTU slave protocol, and lets you connect to a Modbus RTU Master.
The node address is assigned by means of the two rotary switches (0…99) on the product that houses the module. The network Master (typically a PLC) recognizes the slave node by means of this address. The slave node recognized by the Master consists of the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 that houses the module plus the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products connected to the Modbus serial port. The expansion can be installed when the above-mentioned products are ordered or at a later date.
GTT Single leg SSR, analog input, heater break alarm (HB), max 120A0 out of 5
OverviewThe GTT family of solid-state relays has been designed with the aim of providing very accurate control of the load from an analogue input signal (0-10V or 0-20/4-20mA) or a potentiometer (from 1kOhm to 10kOhm ).
The electronic design ensures that the cycle time for proportioning the power is automatically optimized.
The number of cycles that the GTT supplies to the load (fast cycling) for a given input signal is calculated to be the minimum possible to maintain the necessary accuracy.
This guarantees a very fast and accurate control loop that enables the GTT, driven by a controller or a PLC with analogue output, to obtain very precise control.
The GTT can be uses in three phase systems, using master-slave control architecture in which the control signal drives only one GTT (master) and this unit supplies the synchronized signals to the other units (slaves).
Optional monitoring for an interrupted load can be provided (HB).
This accepts a 500mAac input from a current transformer.
The trip point is adjustable with trimpots and there is LED indication and a normally open voltage free relay contact output.
The GTT solid-state relay has a green LED to indicate the presence of the 24Vac power supply and a red LED to indicate the switching state as a function of the input signal.
This LED will be continuously off for zero power and fully on at maximum and will flash at all intermediate values.
The units offer optional accessoires for panel mounting, fuses and fuseholders, current transformer and voltage transformer
IR-12/IR-240 out of 5
Powerful and compact IR12 and IR24 Multichannel Power Controllers are the ideal solution for heating systems that use any type of infrared lamps.
With an “all-in-one” philosophy, all of the elements needed for complete control of IR lamp groups (for total power up to 60 kW) are contained in a robust, compact metal
container that mounts on the wall.
There are various models: IR-24 with 24 independent control output and IR-12 with 12 outputs, both with Modbus RTU or Profinet Fieldbus communication options.
Profinet0 out of 5
– Profinet IO – Modbus Master RTU
– TWO ethernet port RJ45 : Eth 0 & Eth 1 with internal Switch
– Auto-crossover, Data Transport Layer Ethernet II , IEEE 802.3
– DCP Discovery and Configuration Protocol
– Certificate for GFX4-IR
GTF-Xtra 1 leg, up to 60A power controller with over current fault protection (OFP)0 out of 5
- Suitable for use in a wide range of applications including furnaces for heattreatment, high temperature materialsintering processes, glass and ceramic production
- The integrated overcurrent fault protection provides complete heating process and system protection
- Designed for Super Kanthal™ and silicon carbide single or three-phase heating systems
- Operating current and voltage range up to 60 A, 480Vac.
- Configurable in all control firing modes including zero crossing, half-single cycle and phase angle
- Wide range of options to suit specific applications including transformer based heating systems
- Modbus RTU serial connection