- designed for plastic/rubber injection machines
- 10.4” color display with resistive touch screen for machines
- integrated keyboard for manual movements and settings machine
- front panel USB 2.0 port for easy data transfer
- IP54 front panel protection degree
- provision for electromechanical buttons
- removable labels for customization (9 buttons)
- label logo
- Reviews (0)
The eGT-I Operator Panel is designed for plastic/rubber injection machines, and displays and sets process and configuration data.
The operator uses a 10.4” color touch screen with 43 keys (34 preset and 9 programmable).
The preset keys give the operator direct access to the most common functions, such as setting machine mode (manual, automatic, etc.), mould opening/closing, etc.
The front panel has a USB 2.0 port for connection with data import/export functions via USB key.
The Operator Panel is connected to the Controller with a DVI-D cable and a USB cable.
ePanel0 out of 5
Operator panel allowing display and set of data.
Colour touch screen available in four versions: 10.4” or 15”, either horizontal or vertical.
Connection to the Controller made by DVI-D and USB cables.
R-U16 Module 16 optically isolated digital outputs0 out of 5
The R-U16 module has 8 optically isolated digital outputs, type PNP, 24 VDC-3A, and can be used to send signals and OKs to electronic devices, directly power loads in VDC within the limits of rated currents, or control loads of any kind via solid state relay, contactors, etc.
The outputs have the GND terminal in common and are divided into 4 groups of 2 outputs with 4 separate power supplies and maximum capacity of 5A per group, 15A total for the module.
Division into groups creates circuits that are independently sectionable by external devices.
Each output is protected against short-circuit, overload, and overheating, and has current recycle circuitry for inductive loads and state signal LEDs.
The R-U16 is installed on the backplanes of the series R-BUS(x) from which it receives its power supply.
ePCLogic4000 out of 5
- Graphic, PLC and IOs integrated in a single compact unit
- Compact solution (L<300 mm)
- Locally expandable
- Modular cards
- Easily installable, DIN rail mounting
GF_VEDO SL 35CT0 out of 5
The integrated Controller and Operator Panel allows the complete management of automation. Available in 3 versions (6 models), and equipped with a powerful 400 MHz processor.
It is destined mainly to operate in an industrial environment on the control panels of production process machines or processes.
The operator interacts through a colour touch screen. Depending on the model, the size of the screen is 3.5” or 7” wide.
As an option, the device can be equipped with programmable function buttons.
Thanks to its numerous communication ports (some of which are optional), it is possible to connect a wide range of devices to the controller, such as computers, barcode readers, USB sticks, modems, printers, etc., and connect it to an Ethernet network.
The remote input and output modules (CAN-IO/GILOGIK II) are connected by bus to the CAN port (CANopen).
Other CANopen standard compliant devices can also be connected to the bus.
CPU modules0 out of 5
- PLC management and graphic functions
- standard IEC 61131-3 programming: complete support of all languages
- powered by rack back-plane
- no maintenance: fanless; no moving parts
- high data storage capacity: 2 GB solid state mass memory (diskless)
- connectors positioned in the front panel
- basic model with one DVI-D , two USB and one Ethernet ports
- fieldbus options: second Ethernet port for GDNet (Fast Ethernet) communication; CAN port for CANopen Master communication
- serial options: one RS485 and one RS232 ports
- available SD card slot for data storage ( to be ordered separately)
R-D/A4 – R-D/A8 – R-D/A16 4, 8, 16 analog outputs ±10V0 out of 5
R-D/A4, R-D/A8, R-D/A16 are modules with 4, 8, 16 optically isolated analog outputs (16bit ±10V) that send reference signals to drives, servocontrols, power solid state relays with linear input, or retransmit variables to recording devices / other units, etc.
The maximum current for each output is 20mA.
The outputs are protected against short circuit and overload, and have a feedback circuit for diagnosis of channel operation and direct reading (via software) of the output with 8 bit resolution.
The module installs on R-BUS(x), from which it is fed.
R-A/D8 Module with 8 analog inputs0 out of 5
The R-A/D8 module has 8 optically isolated analog inputs at 16 bit ±10V and can be used to send reference signals to drives, servocontrols, solid state power units with linear input, or to retransmit variables to recording devices, other units, etc.
Maximum current for each output is 20 mA.
The outputs have electronic protection against short-circuit and overload, and a feedback circuit for diagnostics of channel operation and direct reading of the output via software with 8 bit resolution.
The module is installed on the R-BUS(x), from which it receives its power supply.
R-GCANs Canbus CANopen slave gateway module0 out of 5
OverviewR-GCANs is a communication module with CANopen protocol for the GILOGIKII family. It has 1 CAN channel to control 1 GILOGIK II node with a maximum of 16 I/O modules. It interfaces with any device equipped with CANopen DS301. Maximum communication speed is 1 Mbaud configurable via software. The numbering of slaves up to 99 gives a total potential of approx. 25,000 I/O on the CAN network. R-GCANs provides power to the entire GILOGIK II node. The GILOGIKII node is configured by means of the Grafinet Studio package, a simple and intuitive tool that generates node composition. R-GCANs is supplied complete with EDS configuration files
e410 Digital I/O module0 out of 5
Double slot module equipped with
16 Digital Inputs 24V DC sink connection (positive logic)
20 Digital Outputs 24V DC 2A source connection (positive logic), total current 20A.
Single slot module equipped with
16 Digital Inputs 24V DC sink connection (positive logic)
16 Digital Outputs 24V DC 2A source connection (positive logic), total current 8A.
Rack system0 out of 5
- plastic rack installs on standard 35 mm DIN bar
- houses 1 CPU module and up to 8 digital or analog I/O modules
- backplane for CPU-module connections and module power supply
- temperature probe for detection of the internal temperature of the system