- PLC management and graphic functions
- standard IEC 61131-3 programming: complete support of all languages
- powered by rack back-plane
- no maintenance: fanless; no moving parts
- high data storage capacity: 2 GB solid state mass memory (diskless)
- connectors positioned in the front panel
- basic model with one DVI-D , two USB and one Ethernet ports
- fieldbus options: second Ethernet port for GDNet (Fast Ethernet) communication; CAN port for CANopen Master communication
- serial options: one RS485 and one RS232 ports
- available SD card slot for data storage ( to be ordered separately)
- Reviews (0)
PLC and graphic functions managed by CPU module.
The front of the module is equipped with a standard DVI-D output and several connection ports (e.g. Ethernet, CAN, serials , USB).
eCPU400 modules are provided with Intel’s Atom processor E6xx series.
ePCLogic4000 out of 5
- Graphic, PLC and IOs integrated in a single compact unit
- Compact solution (L<300 mm)
- Locally expandable
- Modular cards
- Easily installable, DIN rail mounting
R-EU16 Module with 8 digital iputs + 8 digital outputs0 out of 5
The R-EU16 is a mixed module with 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs, used for completing system configuration with a single board and/or for saving space on the backplane.
The 24V PNP inputs have a software-programmable filter.
The module is organized in 8 inputs + common GND.
Input presence is signaled by lighting of the green LED.
The module is organized in 2 groups of 4 outputs.
The PNP outputs have current recycle circuitry for inductive loads and are protected against short circuits, overload, and overheating.
Tripping of the protection is signaled by a red LED.
CAN-IO Extrusion0 out of 5
Compact remote IO modules with CANopen communication (device profile DS401, communication profile DS301 v. 4.02),
Optisolated CAN port optisolated and diagnostic led, power supply 24 V DC.
Several digital/analog IO integrated on the single module.
GF_Project VX0 out of 5
GF_Project VX is an integrated development environment (IDE) for real time control applications based on Gefran automation platform Gcube Performa and Gcube Modula, stand alone PID controller, Power controller, Drive and Sensor devices.
GF_Project VX includes all the tools useful for the configuration of different type of Automation project and for other project phase like commissioning, software maintenance, service and integration.
GF_Project VX can:
- Develop automation solutions by protecting the investment allocated to configuration of the application and reducing time to market
- Create applications for complete control of machines and plants and for configuration of graphic interface
- Develop multiplatform solution
- Cut learning time, provide guided development and eliminate configuration errors by exploiting graphic configuration
- Easily reuse parts of existing projects
Thanks to various types of graphic interfaces, the programmer is given the best and most effective tools to develop an automation project. This provides you with a “visual” and “plug-and-play” approach, thanks to which project configuration is completely graphic and guided.
GF_VEDO SL 70CT – V70CT0 out of 5
The integrated Controller and Operator Panel allows the complete management of automation. Available in 3 versions (6 models), and equipped with a powerful 400 MHz processor.
It is destined mainly to operate in an industrial environment on the control panels of production process machines or processes.
The operator interacts through a colour touch screen. Depending on the model, the size of the screen is 3.5” or 7” wide.
As an option, the device can be equipped with programmable function buttons.
Thanks to its numerous communication ports (some of which are optional), it is possible to connect a wide range of devices to the controller, such as computers, barcode readers, USB sticks, modems, printers, etc., and connect it to an Ethernet network.
The remote input and output modules (CAN-IO/GILOGIK II) are connected by bus to the CAN port (CANopen).
Other CANopen standard compliant devices can also be connected to the bus.
R-MIXR Module with 8 inputs + 8 digital outputs / 4 relays + 4 inputs + 2 16 Bit analog outputs + 2 CT0 out of 5
The R-MIXR module is equipped with a microprocessor with digital inputs/outputs and analog inputs/outputs, useful for configuring a system with a single board and/or when you want to save space on the back-plane.
It has optically-isolated 24 VDC PNP digital inputs and outputs.
Each input is protected against polarity inversion and each output is protected against short circuit, overload, and overtemperature.
An LED lights to signal presence of the input and/or output.
It controls 4 optically-isolated analog inputs, configurable via software, for thermocouples and resistance thermometers, voltage (0-10V and 0-2.5V), current (0-20mA), strain-gauge and potentiometer.
A/D conversion is 16 bit.
The conversion system is sequential on 4 channels.
It also controls 2 optically-isolated configurable 16 bit analog outputs, ±10V or ±20mA.
It has electronic protection against short circuit and overload, and a feedback circuit for diagnostics of channel function.
R-MIXR also has 2 isolated inputs for CT current transformer with 16 bit resolution.
The board has advanced functions for digital inputs and digital outputs.
Digital inputs are configurable as fast counters, for encoder reading or for measuring period, frequency, duty cycles.
Digital outputs are configurable as PWM or frequency generator.
The module installs on the RBUS(x) back-plane, from which it is powered.
R-C3 Module with 3 inputs, encoders and counters0 out of 5
The R-C3 module has 3 independent 32 bit counters, each with 3 optically isolated digital inputs.
For each counter you can:
– program operating mode: up/down counting, mono and bidirectional encoder, or measurement of period or frequency.
– select the digital filter (from 100Hz up to 400KHz)
Each counter has:
– 3 LEDs to signal state of digital inputs
– 8 pin connector for independent wiring of inputs
If used with encoder, the module (powered externally from a front connector)
provides the power supply to the individual connectors and can be configured by encoder type (Differential, Single Ended, Push-Pull, Open Collector).
The module also has interrupts on the level controllable via software.
The R-C3 is installed on the backplanes of the R-BUS(x) series, from which it receives its power supply.
ePanel0 out of 5
Operator panel allowing display and set of data.
Colour touch screen available in four versions: 10.4” or 15”, either horizontal or vertical.
Connection to the Controller made by DVI-D and USB cables.
eGT-I0 out of 5
- designed for plastic/rubber injection machines
- 10.4” color display with resistive touch screen for machines
- integrated keyboard for manual movements and settings machine
- front panel USB 2.0 port for easy data transfer
- IP54 front panel protection degree
- provision for electromechanical buttons
- removable labels for customization (9 buttons)
- label logo
Plastic blow template0 out of 5
Plastic Blow Template is a preconfigured application software that manages both continuous extrusion and accumulator head plastic blow molding machines.
The Template provides control and full configurability of every movement of the machine cycle (carriage, mold, nozzles) and control of the PARISON profile. A series of graphic interface pages are provided for quick and simple configuration of the PARISON profile.
In addition, graphic display of the configured profile lets you check it immediately and improve it if necessary.
A closed-loop PID control can be enabled for efficient control of the PARISON profile in synchronism with the machine cycle.
In addition to standard injection machine functions, the Template provides a series of automation functions:
- Active and historical alarms management
- User management
- Recipe management (configuration and production)
- Multilanguage management
- Preventive maintenance management
- Operator access log
- Weekly clock for temperature control activation
- Remote access
- Connection to HMI/Scada via Modbus TCP
The Template software is open-source code for easy customization of the graphic interface and of machine control.