Accessories for static contactors
Accessories section offer a specific list of extra-rapid fuses to protect properly each Solid State Contactor and other further accessories.
- Reviews (0)
IR-12/IR-240 out of 5
Powerful and compact IR12 and IR24 Multichannel Power Controllers are the ideal solution for heating systems that use any type of infrared lamps.
With an “all-in-one” philosophy, all of the elements needed for complete control of IR lamp groups (for total power up to 60 kW) are contained in a robust, compact metal
container that mounts on the wall.
There are various models: IR-24 with 24 independent control output and IR-12 with 12 outputs, both with Modbus RTU or Profinet Fieldbus communication options.
GFX Single loop PID power controller, max 120A master/ salve0 out of 5
An innovative, integrated system to control power and temperature, designed for industrial electric heating processes. The system architecture is optimized for temperature control of multizone plants. It consists of a control unit, i.e., the PID microprocessor controller plus load control device (AT and VT), and a power module (SSR) with aluminum heat sink. The system is compact and easy to install and use.
GFX4 4 PID loop power controller, max 80KW0 out of 5
OverviewGFX4 is a four independent loop controller, designed to manage electrical power. GFX4 is a compact unit bounding different technological elements like:
• solid state relay
• current transformers
• fuses-holders (option)
The final result is a cost saving in terms of space and cabling.
GFX4 consisting of:
• power management unit
• analog and digital inputs,
• analog and digital outputs
• standard digital communication
• integrated solid state relays
• fuses-holder (option)
Geflex controls autonomously the four loop controllers, furnishing a complete diagnostics like the loaded current, the control of the zones, the alarms state. A specific step by step software tool has been develop in order to assist the product configuration based on the different applications. Communication with the outside is of primary importance. Geflex dialogs with the operator terminals according to the most popular protocols: from the simple and efficient Modbus to, by a second optional fieldbus communication, the by-now indispensable Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Ethernet Modbus TCP. The product’s furnished with a standard configuration, simple and quickly to modify. The assignment of different functions to the outputs is very simple.
GFW Xtra Up to 3 legs, 100A power controller with overcurrent fault protection (OFP)0 out of 5
- Suitable for use in a wide range of applications including furnaces for heattreatment, high temperature materialsintering processes, glass and ceramic production
- The integrated overcurrent fault protection provides complete heating process and system protection
- Designed for Super Kanthal™ and silicon carbide single or three-phase heating systems
- Operating current and voltage range up to 150A, 480V
- Configurable in all control firing modes including zero crossing, half-single cycle and phase angle
- Wide range of options to suit specific applications including transformer based heating systems
- Comprehensive connectivity options including fieldbus, Modbus RTU/TCP, Profibus, EtherCAT, Ethernet IP and CanOpen
GFX OP Operator terminal for GEFLEX series0 out of 5
OverviewTerminal for configuration and diagnosis of the whole Geflex series.
It is composed of a lexan membrane (ensuring an IP65 front protection).
Three 4-digit displays, two of which to display variables (PV process variable, SP set point), and a 2-digit display to identify Geflex queried node. Six function keys to access the software menus and make settings.
Fourteen LEDs: six for the output status diagnosis, and eight for the status instrument.
It comes with a built-in memory able to save the complete configuration of each Geflex, up to ten units.
This feature makes it particularly suitable for plant maintenance, as Geflex units can be configured directly on site and data can then be stored on a PC.
Moreover, the opposite operation is also available: download data from a PC to the GFX_OP terminal, operate on the plant and configure Geflex units.
Two versions are available: back-of-board mounting: the terminal can be installed directly on Geflex heat sink or on a DIN rail; front-of-board mounting: the terminal can be fixed directly on the control board of the plant.
In both cases the terminal does not need any external power supply, as this is provi-ded directly by Geflexs.
A complete 24Vdc power supply and a connection cable kit is provided for use with a PC.
Profibus DP0 out of 5
OverviewThe GFX4-PROFI module can be installed inside GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products and expands communication by means of the PROFIBUS DP protocol. The module has two communication channels:
• the first channel is a serial port with Modbus RTU protocol, and connects a maximum of four GFX4/GFXTERMO4 devices including the product on which the module is installed, for total of 16 controlled zones (4×4);
• the second channel is a serial port with PROFIBUS DP slave protocol, and lets you connect to a Profibus Master. The node address is assigned by means of the two rotary switches (1…99) on the product that houses the module or by means of a software message. The network Master (typically a PLC) recognizes the slave node by means of this address. The slave node recognized by the Master consists of the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 that houses the module plus the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products connected to the Modbus serial port. The expansion can be installed when the above-mentioned products are ordered or at a later date.
Ethernet IP0 out of 5
The GFX4-ETH1/5 module can be installed inside GFX4-GFXTERMO4/GFX4-IR or GFW products and expands communication by means of the ETH/IP protocol.
The module has two communication channels:
• Ethernet (switch) 2 port
• Modbus Master: allows communication with a maximum of 4 slave devices
The expansion can be installed when the above-mentioned products are ordered or at a later date.Options
«E5» is the latest version with capability to manage «Implicit Messages» DLR function and EDS files
«E1» is the previous version that is MANDATORY for replacements of existing projects developed with «E1» board.Note:
The GFX4-ETH1 card CANNOT be inserted in GFX4 and GFXTERMO4 products equipped with the 4 auxiliary inputs option (mV/TC Aux).
EtherCAT0 out of 5
OverviewThe GFX4-ETH2 module installs inside GFX4/GFXTERMO4/GFX4-IR products and expands communication by providing EtherCAT protocol.
The module has two communication channels:
• Ethernet: 2 ports for IN/OUT connections
• Modbus Master: allows communication with a maximum of 20 Slave devices.
Installation of the expansion can be requested when ordering the products or the expansion can be installed later.
– The GFX4-ETH2 card CANNOT be inserted in GFX4 / GFXTERMO4 / GFX4-IR products equipped with the 4 auxiliary inputs option (mV/TC Aux).
– To set the 3 Rotary-Switches for addressing, you have to unscrew the fastening screw on the side cover of the GFX4 / GFXTERMO4 / GFX4-IR and temporarily remove the cover from the product.
GQ logic input, max 90 A0 out of 5
OverviewZero crossing relay with antiparallel double SCR output is the most used solid state relay in industrial applications.
In fact, it can be used for resistive, inductive and capacity loads.
“Zero crossing” relay is energised when voltage meets the zero point and disenergised when current meets the zero point, depending on the signal control on the input circuit.
This relay has been designed to stand high-value transitory applications. When the relay has to stand high currents for a long period, it is necessary to grant a proper dissipation and an adequate electrical connection between relay terminals and the load.
Heatsinks, plug-in connectors, varistors, fuses, thermostats and fans, adhesive dissipating strips, are available as fittings.
GTF Single leg, up to 250A power controller0 out of 5
OverviewIdeal for control of resistive loads with low and high thermal coefficient, IR lamps, transformers, in mono-bi-triphase configurations and currents up to 250 Amperes
- Current levels from 40A to 250A
- Rated voltage 480Vac to 600Vac
- Trigger configurable in “Zero crossing” (Fixed Cycle, Burst Firing, Half single Cycle) or “Phase angle”
- Analog control input, configurable in:
Volt, mA, potentiometer (digital in PWM)
- Incorporated Resettable Electronic fuse (optional)
- Total and partial load interrupt alarm (HB) (optional)
- Communication Modbus RTU, RS 485 2 wires (optional)
- Current limit (optional)
- V, I, P feedback (optional)
- Connections for monophase and triphase applications (just in zero crossing” mode)
- Configuration from PC (by USB – TTL cable)
- CE, TÜV, UL Marking